Programme Assistant for International Rehabilitation
Area of responsibility
As Programme Assistant you will be supporting the staff in the International Rehabilitation team. The work includes:
- Providing administrative support to the project managers
- Supporting the development of manuals and guidelines through production of presentation materials
- Providing overview and analysis of specific countries and regions as input to project formulation
- Contributing to monitoring, evaluation and quality assurance of our international rehabilitation projects
In the first 6-12 months we expect you to:
- Produce overviews and presentational materials for manuals ad guidelines
- Provide administrational support to colleagues in International Rehabilitation
- Contribute to mapping potential new partners
- Provide overview and analyses for potential new projects and donors
- Collaborate with the International Rehabilitation team in implementing the full project portfolio
We expect you to have:
- A relevant education at master level
- Strong administration and organizational skills
- Experience in making presentational materials will be an advantage
- Intercultural skills
- Good language skills – fluency in English is a requirement
It is important for us that you are:
- Flexible and good at cooperating
- Organized, structured and results oriented
- Easy going and equipped with a good sense of humor
Pay and placement
The position is remunerated according to labour agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and The Danish Federation of Professional Associations. The successful candidate will be based at DIGNITY’s office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
For further information please contact Team Director Morten Olesen, email: email@example.com; phone: +45 3376 0600.
We ask you to submit your applications with CV and copies of relevant graduation papers in one pdf-file, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark application with “Programme Assistant – Int. Rehab” and submit before 15th of June 2018.
Date for accession of position: As early as possible.